We are sourcing SmartCity solutions operating in the following sectors:<...
Understanding of the market: you know the context you want to work in or to disr...
A major concern for our customers is: how is Vinci Energies contributing to smarter and s...
We are sourcing SmartCity solutions operating in the following sectors:
— Mobility and Transport
— Energy and Environment
— Security and Resilience
— Urban and Spatial planning
— Open Data and Data Management
Come help us develop the world of tomorrow!
Understanding of the market: you know the context you want to work in or to disrupt.
Maturity of the project: At least already one customer / POC
Innovating nature of your offer: Digital platforms may use many technologies or new uses (AI, cloud services, IOT, sensors, SaaS, community management…), explain us which one makes your offer exceptional
Quality of the team: your team skills match with the ambition of your project
Synergies with VINCI Energies: explain us the partnership you would like to develop with us !
A major concern for our customers is: how is Vinci Energies contributing to smarter and safer buildings, industries and/or cities?
As a startup, how does your knowledge of your market PLUS your tech-based platform help Vinci Energies address this concern?
- Startups apply on the AfricArena Startup Portal
- All applications will be shortlisted to 12 SMEs.
For this challenge we will consider only:
Startups from operating in Southern Africa
- The 12 SMEs will pitch at events hosted by AfricArena in Cape Town (3 September 2019) and Johannesburg
- Out of the 12, 5 finalists will be selected to pitch and showcase at the AfricArena Summit in Cape Town in November 11-12th 2019.
- The Top 3 SMEs post-Summit will earn several benefits, including a trip to Viva Tech in Paris in May 2020 to showcase to the biggest European tech event of the year.